Work alongside some of the world’s best data scientists and the Front End team to continually improve and evolve the user interface of the Zeros application.
The job requires the ability to rapidly prototype new features, demonstrate them to various stakeholders (data scientists, product managers, corporate management) and peers, accept feedback and iterate on implementation as necessary.
- Production experience with React and/or AngularJS
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and the ability to write clean, semantic markup
- Experience using SASS or LESS CSS pre-processors
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkit
- Familiarity with Git
- Time management skills applied to a demanding release cycle, knowing when to fix a bug with minimal code impact vs. refactoring to refactor
- Proficiency with D3.js
- Experience with Python, Golang, Laravel, DynamoDB, and WebSockets
- Familiarity with the command line
- Python, Golang, PHP, Laravel, DynamoDB, Apache Spark, Redis, MySQL